Skip to content Skip to footer

Find answers to popular questions

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium.

You can visit our website and intimate yourself with our programmes. If you think Hope Rehabs is the right fit for you, you can call us at +91 9821043262. Our representative will ask you a few questions and guide you on the further process of admission to our rehab center in Delhi.

You should ask yourself the following four questions if you think you have an alcohol addiction.

1. Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?

2. Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?

3. Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?

4. Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or get over a hangover?

If you answer “yes” to two or more of the above questions, you should seek professional medical assistance.

If you have been using drugs for a while and you can see it affecting your life, decisions, and relationships, it is time that you visit a rehab.

The human body becomes physically dependent on substances and you need to remove them from your body to let your body heal. This requires supervision as the body may react negatively and can also result in fatalities in severe cases. Some of the best deaddiction centres in India offer detoxification to the patients but some may not have the proper equipment and facilities to administer proper detoxification. So, they simply offer rehabilitation programme. Detoxification and rehabilitation go hand-in-hand for any case of addiction.

There is no particular medicine that will help you get over your addiction. But when you visit a rehab center, a doctor will visit you to assess any medical requirements. Drugs and alcohol damage your body to a large extent and you might need medication and treatment for the same. So, your medication along with the rehabilitation services such as group therapy, counselling, etc, will be your complete treatment plan.

Every rehabilitation centre differs in its programme, but the basic elements of their treatment remain the same which include, one-on-one therapy, group therapy, written work, meals, walks, plenty of sleep, and exercises. Our rehab centre offers a Twelve Step Programme based on the Minnesota Model of recovery, so the patients will also attend AA and NA meetings, have lectures on the elements of the programme, and participate in written work.

We have a secure environment with comfortable surroundings, where a rehabilitation center feels like home. The food is nutritious and tailor-made, accommodating any dietary needs when needed.

There are no alternatives for rehab. Addiction takes over your body, your mind, and slowly your life. To make addiction let go of you, your treatment at a rehabilitation center helps you take back control of all of these aspects of your life. Rehabilitation centres offer the best wholesome treatment in such situations.

At Hope Rehabs we have a 92% Success rate, then say the remaining 8% tend to come back to us after a lapse,from where we quickly pick up and get the patient back on track. Success also depends on the length of treatment we at hope rehabs do not recommend treatment fewer then 60 days as it has limited effectiveness

Mild symptoms usually show up as early as 6 hours after you quit your substance. They can include:

  • Anxiety
  • Shaky hands
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Insomnia
  • Sweating

More serious problems range from hallucinations about 12 to 24 hours after the last usage to seizures within the first 2 days after you stop.

Yes, each type of drug affects the body differently. Hence, their withdrawal symptoms also differ from one another. Withdrawal symptoms also differ between people and can range from mild to severe. Symptoms depend on:

  • the type of substance/behaviour and how long it was used
  • a person’s age, physical and psychological characteristics
  • the withdrawal process used